Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday!!!




Greetings Book Bloggers! Well, as Chelsea Handler from "Chelsea Lately" on E! would say, these past couple weeks have been a whirlwind! I have had a LOT going on as far as trying to keep up with my reading, personal life stuff, and of course -- The Olympics!!! Seeing my fav athletes win has been pretty exciting and got me thinking that maybe I should try to find a biography or two to read to find out a little bit more about these amazing people.

I've currently been reading "The Other" by David Guterson and so far it has been pretty interesting. As far as reviews to come, look out for my thoughts on "City of Ember" and "The People of Sparks" both by Jeanne DuPrau.

Until next time, Happy Reading!

Sarah

*** Pictured above: (Olympic Gold Medalists) Women's Skiing; Lindsey Vonn, Men's Figure Skating; Evan Lysacek, and Men's Snowboarding; Shaun White ***

No comments:

Post a Comment