Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF!!!

Happy Friday Bloggers!

Well, hopefully your start to the weekend has been going smoothy. I just wanted to give you all a little update. Recently a bunch of Borders booksellers stores have started to go out of business and all their books have been marked down as much as 80% off. It's sad to see bookstores go out of business, especially when they see the most business the last few weeks of business with all the sales, but I've been like a kid in a candy store trying to find books to buy. Here's some of my newest book purchases:


Following the book to movie trend as mentioned in my review of "Derby Girl" or evidenced by many of my reviews:

October Sky by Homer Hickam         Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer

                 


And a book that I bought for my boyfriend that I might end up reading:

The Rum Diary by Hunter S. Thompson



I guess that's all for now! Be sure to look out for my still to come reviews of "Inside the Mind of Gideon Rayburn" and "The Other Girl" both by Sarah Miller.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment