Monday, August 1, 2011

OMG!!! Pottermore Early Entry!!!




As I'm sure many of you know, the mad rush to try to get early access to J.K. Rowling's "Pottermore" has been in full swing since yesterday. I myself attempted to find my own quill and came up empty-handed as daily registration filled up faster than you can say Fizzing Whizbee. But somehow, by sheer luck, I managed to score early access today!!

For those of you who aren't so in the loop, a few lucky fans will have the chance to enter the beta version of the Pottermore webiste before it officially opens in October. By a few, Rowling actually means a tiny million fans. HOWEVER!! If my experiences have shown me anything, getting to the registration page is no easy task, so only allowing 1 million people is actually small compared to the millions of people who are trying to get in at the same time.

To try your luck at the site all you have to do is go to the Pottermore Website HERE and if registration is stil open, answer a question based on one of the Harry Potter books (it's a little more technical than that but when you go to the site you can see what I mean... Just don't do it right before trying your hand at answering one of the questions!!). 7 books means 7 days of questions and 7 chances to get your name on the roster!

Until then, a few websites have been coming out with screen shots of the world of Pottermore; including games, interactive pages, and more. Check those out at the Pottermore Press Page and this website: Tweeting.

Also, if you have no idea what DRARRY is, be sure to check back here as I discuss DRARRY and other Harry Potter related fanfiction!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I got in early too, it certainly was a mad rush. Drarry fanfiction you say? hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete