Sunday, March 28, 2010

Water for Elephants News!!!












Hey bloggers. As I'm sure many of you have heard, the beloved best selling novel Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen is going to be turned into a major motion picture starring none other than Twilight's sexy vamp Robert Pattinson as well as Reese Witherspoon and recent Oscar winner Christoph Waltz of "Inglorious Bastards" fame!

If you would like to keep up to date with the progress of the adaption from book to film check out this website here for more info! I definitely know which book I am going to have to be revisiting and review in the near future!

Also, I've been doing a horrible job at updating, but keep a look out for my reviews of recent reads such as Shutter Island, The Other, and Ballads of Suburbia!

No comments:

Post a Comment